New IFA Board of Administrators Start Serving at 2023 Annual Conference
Various Group of Franchise Business Executives Will Begin Phrases Proper Away
Eight franchisors and franchisees will start serving on the Worldwide Franchise Affiliation Board of Administrators through the group’s 2023 conference, which runs from Feb. 26 to March 1 in Las Vegas. The brand new directors hail from a variety of industries.
Three New 2023 IFA Board Members are Franchisees
- Rob Branca, president of Branded Administration Group Inc./Branded Realty Group and a multistate, multi-unit franchisee of Dunkin’. Branca serves on the Dunkin’ nationwide Model Advisory Council because the franchisee chair of the Dunkin’ Northeast U.S. Area and is franchisee chair of the Encourage Manufacturers Authorities Affairs Subcommittee.
- Azim Saju, president and CEO of HDG Motels, a gaggle made up of IHG, Alternative Motels, Hilton, Marriott and Wyndham. HDG Motels acquires, develops and manages a portfolio of franchised inns all through the southeastern United States. Earlier than becoming a member of HDG, Saju practiced employment legislation in Florida.
- Omar Simmons, managing director of Exaltare Capital Companions (Planet Health and City Air) and a personal fairness skilled and entrepreneur. Simmons has closed greater than 20 principal transactions exceeding $2.6 billion in whole worth.
5 Franchisors Be a part of the IFA Board
- Shane Evans, co-founder of Therapeutic massage Heights Franchising, a membership-based therapeutic massage and skincare firm that gives providers in a spa-like surroundings. Evans co-created the Therapeutic massage Heights retail mannequin, and below her management, the model expanded to 120 items in the US and Canada. She is vice chairman of Therapeutic massage Heights’ board of administrators and co-owns a number of Therapeutic massage Heights retail places and different companies.
- Karen Finberg, chief franchise officer of Marriott Worldwide. On this function, she oversees Marriott’s U.S. franchising efforts for greater than 5,000 inns. With huge expertise in lodge operations, Finberg has a robust background of serving each clients and house owners.
- Tom Krouse, CEO of Donatos Pizzeria LLC. He has been with the franchise since 2000 in quite a lot of management positions. Krouse was named president and CEO in 2010, and his duties embody oversight of the corporate’s restaurant enterprise and Jane’s Dough Meals manufacturing. Earlier than becoming a member of Donatos, Krouse was vp of promoting for Wendy’s Worldwide.
- Christina Russell, CEO of Radiance Holdings. The Radiance group of manufacturers contains Sola Salon Studios, which has 600-plus websites round the US and Canada; Woodhouse Day Spa, a day spa franchise; and BeautyHive, an internet distributor. Russell previously was CEO of Pure Barre, president of Camp Bow Wow and vp of operations for Curves Worldwide.
- Michael Seid, chief idea officer of CFW Clinics and One Household Well being. He is also a member of the board of administrators and govt committee of the HealthStore Basis. CFW and One Household Well being, based mostly in Kenya and Rwanda, had been established to offer scientific providers and important medicines there. CFW and One Household Well being have practically 200 franchisee-owned medical clinics.
Reward from IFA Leaders
“This new group of administrators will deliver a wealth of expertise to the IFA Board,” stated IFA President and CEO Matt Haller. “The IFA Board is integral in guiding the group in our mission to guard, improve and promote franchising.” Haller provides that every of the brand new administrators will contribute distinctive contributions and views to their service.
Charlie Chase, chairman of the IFA board, stated, “We admire their dedication to the enterprise mannequin and all of the folks it serves.” Chase is president and CEO of FirstService Manufacturers Inc. and California Closets.
For extra details about the brand new 2023 IFA Board Members, click here.