Episode #461: Prime Podcasts of 2022: Rob Arnott & Campbell Harvey, Whitney Baker, Harris “Kuppy” Kupperman, Marc Cohodes, & Peter Zeihan – Meb Faber Analysis
Episode #461: Prime Podcasts of 2022: Rob Arnott & Campbell Harvey, Whitney Baker, Harris “Kuppy” Kupperman, Marc Cohodes, & Peter Zeihan
Abstract: We’re sharing our 5 hottest episodes from 2022. We all know it’s onerous to pay attention to each episode, so we’ve probably the most downloaded episodes for you proper right here! For those who click on the hyperlink within the description, you’ll be able to soar to the episode you need to hearken to. Listed below are the highest 5 in no particular order:
- In August, we had been joined by each Rob Arnott & Professor Cam Harvey to listen to why they didn’t anticipate to go down as quick because the market was pricing on the time
- Just one individual made it on the present twice this yr, and that’s none aside from Whitney Baker! After she nailed the macro panorama again in January, we needed to have Whitney again on the present to present us an replace of how she sees the world right this moment.
- Power costs soared within the first half of 2022, and have since cooled off. However I spoke with my man Harris Kupperman, who you could know as Kuppy, in October on why he’s as bullish as he might probably be.
- Quickly after FTX filed for chapter, I spoke with famed short-seller Marc Cohodes, who talked in regards to the pink flags he noticed on Sam Bankman-Fried & FTX earlier this yr.
- Again in June, I spoke with geopolitical knowledgeable Peter Zeihan on the implications of deglobalization, depopulation, and the Russia/Ukraine conflict
Feedback or ideas? Fascinated with sponsoring an episode? E-mail us [email protected]